Leather & Tibetan Oud Candle Review
The Leather and Tibetan Oud candle from Lulu Candles is one of the best new offerings we’ve reviewed by this premium manufacturer’s Candles For Men range, known as The HIS Collection.
It consistently receives very high marks from Amazon customers (a 4.6 star rating when we checked last) and fulfills its stated mission very well:
“To create a scented candle that you can actually smell. One that burns cleanly and is slow burning. A great candle that is not only beautiful, but affordable.”
“Our candles are made with the highest quality of premium soy wax. These candles are known for pure sophistication, and their long-lasting fragrances can fill any room.”
“Lulu Candles burn clean with one of the longest burn times on the market.”
We can verify these claims and think that you’ll also find this candle to soon be one of your favorites.
- Made with soy wax This candle is made with eco-friendly soy wax. It is vegan, paraben-free and cruelty-free.
- Long-lasting burn. These candles have one of the longest burn times in the market.
- Quality scents. They are extremely aromatic
- Handcrafted in America All these fine candles are poured in the USA
- Perfect gift Makes a perfect gift for friends, family members, or for yourself.
Aroma: A refreshing blend of Leather & Tibetan Oud.
— In case you aren’t familiar with Oud’s aromatic scent, it is a rich musky scent. It’s made with oils from rare, specifically effected, Southeast Asian Agar trees – here’s a description from a Fortune magazine article
Our Overall Rating: 5.0 stars
– Under $25 –
This excellent candle in a simple elegant black container comes highly recommended for its distinctive, musky Oud fragrance, which is extremely rare.
It joins a select few others in our Most Popular and Top 10 sections. Here’s what one enthusiastic buyer has to say about it:
“Big fan of this candle. Smells like a pleasant men’s cologne while not being overpowering. I think this candle has the best looking container out of all their products. My candle was 9 oz and I have used two-thirds of it. Not sure what the advertised burn time is but mine is looking to last at least 50 hours.”
ManCandleReviews awards this candle a full 5 stars.
- Creamy soy wax
- 100% cotton wicks
- A strong, but not overwhelming, manly scent
- Clean long burn time
- Leather & Tibetan Oud candle combines scents well to remind you of wearing a fine cologne with your favorite leather jacket. A winning combination every time gentlemen.