Man Town Yankee Candle
NOTE: Yankee Candle informs us these candles will no longer be made. So if you really like them, you’d better stock up before they’re all gone.
This highly rated Yankee Candle product is impressive. It’s strong masculine scent is bracing and fresh. The aroma is invigorating, in a just-stepped-out-of-the-shower way. Burn time is a generous 120-150 hours. Scent throw is only moderate, however, filling the room in which we were testing it, but not the entire house.
Aroma: A distinctive blend of cedarwood and citrus.
Our Overall Rating: 4.7 stars
– Under $40 –
There have been overwhelmingly positive 5-star reviews on this popular fragrance from Yankee Candle.
It debuted from the candle market giant earlier this year. That was amid much fanfare, pricey promotion and even an international news release.
Yankee has decided, however, to no longer make Man Town, so if you want a giant jar of it, better act fast.
Here’s what Yankee has to say about Man Town:
- “Premium quality ingredients with natural essential oils create distinctive true-to-life scents
- “Lab-tested to ensure appropriate strength and consistency
- “These candles are 100% recyclable and accepted by most recycling centers
- “Lead-free, 100% natural fiber wicks
- “Wicks are straightened to ensure they are centered for the best burn possible
- “These candles carry 22 ounces of manly aroma
- “Burn time: 110 to 150 hours.”